- Quick link to Pricing
- This article explains waiting time
- Airport waiting
Cab9 affords the ability to allow clients and price groups waiting time allowances
There are two types of waiting allowances
- Free – A defined period in minutes for which there is no charge and that are excluded from any overall witing time. 10 mins free and 40 mins total – 30 mins charged.
- Grace – A defined period in minutes for which there is no charge unless exceeded. In which case the entire time is charged. 10 mins grace and 40 mins in total – 40 mins charged. 10 mins grace and 9 mins recorded, no charge to the client.
There are two types of waiting time.
- Airport – Applied to all bookings with a FLIGHT NUMBER
- Other – Other bookings
This allows you to have different allowances from airport journeys to other types.
Waiting time allowances cab be set at price group level and to the individual account level.
Waiting time is charged to the client as a division of their tariff hourly waiting charge in minutes
Where waiting time is calculated automatically it is calculated from the largest decimal time value on the progression of a booking.
- Booked for – 10:00
- Arrived at – 09:50
- POB at – 10:11
- Waiting calculated – 11 mins
- Flight arrival time – 10:00
- Arrived at – 10:10
- POB at – 10:45
- Waiting calculated – 35 mins
- Here are some articles on Clients