- System requirments
- Running two screens
Cab9 is an entirely cloud-based solution. In principle, all that is required is a web browser and an internet connection.
In reality, to dispatch on a system running over 100 drivers, there are some minimum requirements for day to day use hardware.
As long as you are using Chrome, or a Chrome-based browser the operating system you use is unimportant whether Mac or PC
- A minimum of 8 Megabit internet connection speed
- 8 Gig system RAM
- Core i5 or above processor
- Google Chrome browser
- 1366*768 screen resolution
- Two screens (for maximum flexibility)
- Headset with boom microphone, if integrated to click and call, or call popping
All that said, you can equally work on a tablet or a laptop as required.
- Here are more articles on general articles