- Quick link to Email Configuration
- This article explains how to add your Email Account.
By default, Cab9 uses our own email server to send emails to your clients. This is a service provided by mailgun which we recommend. You may choose to use your own email provider via SMTP, or indeed your own mailgun account.
You may enter or change settings in ‘email config‘. it is recommended, as with all things that you take a copy of the information in place before you alter anything here!
SMTP credentials are the same you might enter into your email client such as Outlook.
Required fields are:
- Sender Name
- Bcc Address – (Optional, this will BCC the address on ALL emails from Cab9)
- SSL – On or Off
- Port – SSL port when selected
Cab9 provides 13 email templates which will be populated and used in client emails. These may be edited, though some HTML knowledge is required. Unless you are confident you will not break stuff, please ask support for any changes to these templates.
- This article shows you how to Add Staff