- Quick link to to activate chauffeur mode
- Pricing for chauffeur mode
- As directed jobs
With chauffeur mode activated and a price in the price table, Cab9 allows you to book and charge hourly rate journeys or ‘as directed’ journeys.
When Chauffeuring mode is activated the ability to book hourly journeys is activated.
Settings – pricing models – details
The pricing allows the following (As default and for each vehicle override)
- Hourly Rate – The Rate charged per hour (broken into 60 minutes)
- Minimum Hire Period – The minimum effective charge
- Included miles – Miles included in the hire. This will allow you to monitor journeys where you may charge more on a mileage basis that you would, for the simple vehicle, driver and fuel hire.
Toggling ‘as directed’ on a booking removes the destination, leaving the journey open-ended.
Thusly you can book as an hourly journey to a final destination, as a wait and return, or simply ‘as directed’.
- Here are you can read on Booking audit history