- Added via clients – More – Adjustments
- Offer discounts via a code
- Use £ or % codes
How to add codes
Cab9 allows the creation of discount codes and vouchers to reward/encourage bookings.
These codes may be used at the time of bookings to give discounts to passengers via the customer App or the main booking screen.
Each account may have its own codes applicable by vehicle type, day and time.
The feature is accessed through clients – more – adjustments
- Type – Credit or Debit (will the journey be cheaper or more expensive)
- Booking Level – Must apply to boking level (individual journeys)
- Active – Active or inactive
- Reference – your internal reference
- Activate By Code – the code to activate the booking voucher
- Amount – £ discount or % discount *important!
- Tax – VAT or no VAT
- Select Days – Active days
- From – From time
- To – to Time
- Linked Vehicle Types – Vehicles to which applied
- Add Vehicle Type – select additional vehicles
Multiple adjustments may be applied to the same account.
- Here is an article on how to take a booking